Sunday, May 30, 2010

No more Christian nice girl

I love this book so much, absolutely everything in that book spoke volumes into my life! Even the title is similar to my type of humour, so i started this book with some high expectations. I'm happy to report that all those expectations were met and more!
As a PW I do tend to get pulled into that 'yes' cycle quite often, and so reading about how that can be harmful to my relationship with my family, friends, even my church, really hit home. I felt very empowered by this book and have already started to work on the steps she's suggested to become the Woman of God that I'm called to be!


Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group

No comments: