Friday, April 30, 2010

Too close to home

"Too close to home" by Lynette Eason was actually a really great book! I was weary of it at first, I find that usually the Christian novels that depict police women tend to be a little unrealistic. this book however was nothing like i expected!
The novel is about a group kidnapped girls who are all beginning to turn up dead and in similar circumstances. FBI computer expert Samantha Cash is brought in on the case to see if she can crack the computers for clues on where the girls are being taken.
The novel is full of turns and surprises that kept me guessing right until the last page, and made it a very hard book to put down!!!
I will totally be recommending this book to my friends, no matter what genre you like to read, this book will fit into it!

No comments: