Friday, April 30, 2010

How Do You Tuck in a Superhero?

"How Do You Tuck in a Superhero?" By Rachel Balducci
I have to say, as a mom to a boy, this book made me feel exceptionally better about how he's behaved/turned out. I loved the stories and mishaps that Rachel Balducci shared in her book, there were plenty of times that I cracked up laughing. I also love that while she shares lessons that she's learned while raising her boys, she doesn't come across as condescending or "know it all" in the least bit.
I especially loved the section in her book where she talks about the unusual rules that she has to make for her children, and could Fully relate with her in that!
This book wasn't at all what i expected it to be, I thought it would be more of a how to parent type of book, telling us all how we should be raising our boys. I was pleasently surprised though to find it was more just a book about the hilarious joys of being a mom of boys!
I found this book highly relateable, and will be recommending this book to all my mom friends!

No comments: