Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Promise of Morning

First off, as a Pastor's wife, i love reading about the lives of other's in the same kind of situations so i was quite excited to read this book! The story focuses around the life of Ellie Craig, and begins with the accounts of her losses and heartaches. Plus it gives some fantastic insight as to what its like living in a Minister's family. As trouble comes both to their own personal lives and their church, we follow along as the characters (Ellie and her husband Matthew) work to find God's strength, comfort, and will in their lives.
I completely loved this book, it was easy to read and had a great flow throughout the story. I got so into this story that I even found myself getting angry when people were attacking them, lol.
This will be in amongs my favorite books for a long time, and I have no doubt it'll be one of my most read as well!

No comments: