Thursday, January 28, 2010

50 Ways to Feel Great Today

I did not think I was going to like this book, I'm not really into the the whole self-help scene when it comes to books and I really thought it was going to be a chore to get through this book. I was quite pleasantly surprised though to find myself enjoying it!
The book was really quite practical with some great idea's on how to lift your spirits and feel better. (As someone who loves art, i especially loved the suggestion about finding your inner artist, i always find myself feeling better after doing a painting or drawing!!)
I love that the advice given was practical, and not the whole New-age-ish type stuff that seems to be out there. There were none of the corny 'invite your inner child out to play' suggestions in that there make me roll my eyes. lol.
I can't say i'll read through the entire book again, but there are a few chapters (that i've marked!) that will get re-read anytime i need a pick me up! I think this would be a fantastic book for people who are dealing with the day to day stresses and anxieties.


"Available now at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group."

No comments: