Monday, May 25, 2009

Nelsons Illustrated guide to religions

I have to say that this is one of the few books i absolutely could not wait to get!! I was so looking forward to reading this!!!!! And I wasn't disappointed either, James A. Beverly gave a very detailed and intamite look into each religion, including (and one of my favorite parts) a guide of key theologies of each religion. As well as a deep look at the leaders or founders of each religions' life and death (if they had passed on). The book was incredibly thourough when describing each religion, and gave an honest look at it. (i even looked up my own and was pleasently surprised to see that he got it quite right!!).
I would definately recommend this book to anyone who wants a quick and thourough guide to each religion. this is one of those books that'll be on my bookshelves for years and years!! (and well flipped through as well!!)

No comments: